(1) After the mixture is evenly mixed, it shall be preliminarily shaped with a Grader immediately. In the straight section, the Grader stops scraping from both sides to the road center; In the flat curve section, the Grader stops scraping from the inside to the outside.
(2) Immediately use a tire roller to quickly roll over the initially flat road section to expose potential unevenness.
(3) Then use the Grader to stop shaping according to paragraph 1 of this article. Before shaping, use the tooth harrow to loosen the surface of the low-lying part of the wheel track for more than 5cm, and roll it again according to paragraph 2 of this article.
(1) After shaping, when the moisture content of the mixture reaches the optimal moisture content (+1%~+2%), the roller should immediately stop rolling within the full width of the construction layer. When rolling straight and flat curved sections without superelevation from the shoulders on both sides to the center of the road, they should be stacked with a width of 1/2 of the wheel width. The rear wheel must exceed the joint of the two sections. When the rear wheel has pressed the full width of the road surface, it is considered as one pass. Normally, it needs to be rolled 4-6 times.
(2) It is strictly prohibited for road rollers to turn around or brake sharply on completed or rolling sections, and it is necessary to ensure that the surface of the improved soil layer is not damaged.
(3) During the rolling process, the surface of cement modified soil should always be moist. If the water evaporates too quickly, a small amount of water should be sprinkled in a timely manner, but it is strictly prohibited to sprinkle large amounts of water for rolling.
(4) The leasing personnel of the cold recycling machine believe that the cement improved soil after mixing and shaping should be compacted before the initial setting of the cement and within the confirmed delay time in the experiment, and reach the requested compactness without obvious wheel marks.
(5) Before the completion of rolling, use a Grader for final leveling again to make it longitudinally smooth, and the crown and superelevation meet the design requirements. The final leveling should be stopped seriously, and it is necessary to scrape off the parts that are higher than the original ones and sweep them out; Regarding some low-lying areas, repair will no longer be stopped and can be left for disposal during lower level construction.
That's all for the shaping and rolling precautions of the cold recycling machine construction process. We hope to provide you with good help. For more details, please visit our website http://www.cnlhrh.com consulting service